AGM stands for “Annual General Meeting” and is the final decisive authority of IFHOHYP. At the AGM the budget and future projects of the organization will be decided and planned. The AGM is held in early spring every year. The location of the meeting changes annually. Each year, a different national organization hosts the meeting in their country.
The working format of AGM is described the regulations of the AGM.
Annual General Meetings in the past
- 2015, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Sh-Jong
- 2014, Strasbourg, France, EYCS
- 2013, Sweden, by Unga Hörselskadade
- 2012, Norway, during IFHOH Congress, by HLF
- 2011, Serbia, by CRID
- 2010, The Netherlands, by SHJO
- 2009, Sweden, by Unga Hörselskadade
- 2008, Spain, by Bonaventura-C.V.
- 2007, Switzerland, by Jugehörig
- 2006, Finland, by Kuulonhuoltoliitto ry
- 2005, The Netherlands, by SHJO
- 2004, Russia, by FADCY:
- 2003, Spain, by Bonaventura C.V.: