The membership fee committee took a decision to classify the countries according to the World Bank and we calculated the percentages respectively with the World Bank data.
The regional organizations will pay the 50% of their amount and the National organization the 100% of their amount. Then the result is:
- High income (100%): Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Italy, The Netherlands and Spain
- Upper-middle-income (66.17 %): Lithuania and Czech Republic
- Lower-middle-income ( 20.22%): Russia and Bulgaria
About Bulgaria and Russia, they would have to pay the 10.11% of the amount, but the fee is very low.
- Denmark, Finland and The Netherlands pay the 100%
- Belgium, Italy and Spain pay the 50%
- Czech Republic and Lithuania pay the 66.17%
- Bulgaria and Russia pay the 20.22%
AGM has decided that these countries will pay the 20.22% of the amount as a National organization of lower-middle-income level.
At the AGM-2004 in St.Petersburg, Russia, delegates voted that the amount is 200 €.
Accordingly, every country pays:
We calculated the amount without decimals, and we can round off above to 5 €.
- Denmark, Finland and The Netherlands 200 €
- Belgium, Italy and Spain pay 100 €
- Czech Republic and Lithuania 135 €
- Bulgaria and Russia pay the 45 €
of their corresponding amount according to the worldbank.
- In the first year they will pay the 50% and;
- in the second year they will pay the 100%