|Tuesday 18 January 2005|
The Europe Aid Cooperation Office of the European Commission has recently published two new calls for proposals in the framework of the European initiative for Democracy and Human Rights.
1) Combating Racism, Xenophobia, & Promoting the rights of Minorities:
published on 11/01/2004, deadline 12/04/2005
2) Support for promoting the rights of Indigenous Peoples: published on
11/01/2004, deadline 26/04/2005
All the necessary information is available via the following website:
a href='http://europa.eu.int/comm/europeaid/cgi/frame12.pl' target='_blank'>http://europa.eu.int/comm/europeaid/cgi/frame12.pl
To access the relevant information, please take the following steps:
1) in the left hand column
- under "Status": click on "Open"
- under "Type": click on "Grants"
- then click on "Submit query"
2) Scroll down the page until the relevant calls appear