|Wednesday 20 July 2005|
Information from Damian Dudala, Youth worker/Trainer/Author of this project
I'm going to prepare an application form of new project - training-course "Human Rights in the context of disabled people" in Poland. This project I would like to do in the beginning 2006 (January or February). Here is an Application form (size: 91 KB) . It's very important! I would like to get more information about you, yours organizations, activities, ideas etc. The informations are absolutely essential to program, principles of the training course etc. Please fill in the application form. Deadline for this application form is 29 July 2005 (Friday).
With this training-course, we aim at:
- to raise awareness about educational approaches in human rights education in the nontext of disabled people
- to practice and analyze human rights education methodology when applying it to work with young people with disabilities
- to develop skills in youth project management
- to analyze the special needs of young people with disabilities in human rights education
- to raise awareness about YOUTH Programme and Councel of Europe
- to develop joint projects in human rights and human rights education in the context of disabled people
Profile of participants:
- good practice from the "Chance" project (it's project from "Diversity & Cohesion from Councel of Europe and the Future Capital from Youth Programme together).
- Youth leaders and youth workers and NGO's representatives, who are already working with youth projects for/with/about disabled young people.
- Youth Representatives being active in local, national and willing to exchange experiences and become active at European level.
- Representatives of local and public authorities (schools, youth services and street workers etc.) actively involved in or supporting work with Youth.
Deadline for application form: 1st September 2005 (Youth Programme - Action 5).
Deadline for partners, who are interested this: before 29 July 2005.
Please, people, who are interested to participate in this project, write to me. Now, I colect materials for this project.
- Polish Association for Human Rights Education "Compass" from Glogow
- International Institute for the Study of Culture and Education from Wroclaw.
Youth worker/Trainer/Author of this project
* Polish Association for Human Rights Education Compass
* The International Institute for the Study of Culture and Education (IISCE)
ul. Wagonowa 6
53-609 Wroclaw, Poland
tel. +48.71.355.65.04 x 158, 167
A notice from Karina Chupina, IFHOHYP President
Please pay attention to the project proposal of Damian Dudala, young and very motivated, active Polish hard-of-hearing youth worker! He was a participant of the Council of Europe Directorate of Youth and Sport Long-Term Training Course "Diversity and Cohesion" based on minority youth projects where I was a team trainer and I can give him the very best recommendations.
I strongly suggest you to join him in his projects!