|No.: 4-2005 (December)||908.19 KB|
- EFHOH European comparison of subtitling
- School and education for HOH in ... THE NETHERLANDS
- Youth Exchange SEE VOICES - HEAR SIGNS between Italy and Spain
- Who, What, Where, When and Why at IFHOHYP
IFHOHYP application for project grant "What it is like to be young and hard of hearing in Europe?" was approved by the Council of Europe! The project includes production of Multimedia CD-roms and brochures on various important issues for hard of hearing youth and adults in Europe and in the world.
It aims to spread awareness on the needs and rights of hard of hearing people, and provide information on relevant services, organisations, international institutions and technology.
We plan to pay some fees to the volunteers (designers, programme-developers, programmists, multimedia specialists, writers of articles on HOH issues, publishers, editors). If you are interested to take part in creating a Multimedia CD-rom/leaflets/brochures, write to us!
Write to Karina Chupina, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
|No.: 3-2005 (October)||649.4 KB|
- Summercamp 2005 in CZECH REPUBLIC
- Education and school for HOH in ... RUSSIA
- Summary of the Final Meeting of the European Thematic Network on GENetic DEAFness
- More news
IFHOHYP STUDY SESSION WILL BE HELD ON APRIL 23th-30th 2006
European Youth Center, Council of Europe, Strassbourg, France
"Safeguarding Human Rights of youth with hearing disbility:
how to cope with violence and discrimination in education and employment"
|No.: 2-2005 (September)||303.06 KB|
- Study session approved
by Council of Europe
- EUROPEAN YOUTH SUMMIT WARSAW
15th - 16th May 2005
- 2007: “European Year of Equal
Opportunities for All"
- Announcement for
Symposium “ All Different- not Indifferent”
|No.: 1-2005 (April)||593.17 KB|
- AGM in the Netherlands May 5th-8th 2005
- YOUTH exchange “Integration and Education of youth with disabilities YOUTH exchange “Integration and Education of youth with disabilities
through Arts and Sports”, November 2004, Czech Republic.
- School and Education for HoH people in ….
- Bridges for Recognition Bridges for Recognition- promoting Recognition for Youth promoting Recognition for Youth
Work across Europe by Karina Chupina
- “IFHOHYP Board” are…..