01BP 4280 Ouagadougou 01
Burkina Faso (West-Africa)
Contact person: Daouda Derra
Telephone: 00226 76 44 00 13(sms)
Telephone: 00226 70 53 92 78
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
A.S.F is a non-profit and non-governmental organisation funded by young deaves in Ouagadougou and recognized by Burkina’s government in 2005
SOCIAL & PROFESSIONAL PROMOTION AND TRAINING
A.S.F is also looking for disabled integration with non-disabled people in Burkina Faso
Ex: artistic and vocational skill development with disabled youth.
TRAINING TO NTIC
- A.S.F currently completed internet access and training programme for disabled people in Burkina
- A.S.F organize with its partners some seminaries and courses about NTIC using.
SOCIAL & PROFESSIONAL INSERTION
- Organisation and participation to some activities which can help A.S.F to achieve its aims.
- Currently or occasional promotion of products & services which concern A.S.F aims
- Fight against social & professional marginalization of disabled persons.
- Integration of disabled persons on the social and professional scale.
- contribution of A.S.F members
- Subvention of government or NOG
- profits coming from A.S.F activities